Keep – Release Notes 16.4
Release 16.4 @ December, 2016.
- Note that this product is in maintenance mode as Feenics works to release its new platform. (Don’t worry, we’re still improving it, just a little slower than usual)
New Features / Enhancements
- Modified import camera options in VideoXpert server settings so that it is more intuitive to the user.
- Added the Access Rights report to the generate report list.
- Duplicate PIN codes can now exist within a single person (many cards).
- Added the time of Event within the alarm acknowledgement window.
- Added right click -> View Event History for all hardware devices within the hardware tree.
- Added more detail to audit logs for activating procedures.
- Fixed an error occurring when using the expression editor to create custom alarm definitions.
- Corrected the bit structure for card format preset HID 35 Bit Corporate 1000.
- Fixed a bug allowing users to delete their own account from the Accounts Window.
- Fixed a bug within the VideoXpert player where pressing play while in a paused state may crash the application.
- Inactive cards will now be returned by the global search.