Keep – Release Notes 16.3.2
Release 16.3.2 @ September, 2016.
- Tools such as the Holiday Generator are used to assist in site configuration, they are not intended to replace admins. Please review your work before saving.
New Features / Enhancements
- Added BLE Tamper function added to NDE devices.
- Users must now be authenticated to open a report within their browser.
- Keep now prevents users from issues many reboot commands to Mercury Devices.
- Reboots can no longer be sent to offline devices.
- Improved system security by removing unnecessary information in website headers.
- Bad http requests are now handled more nicely.
- SMTP servers can now be configured to allow SSL.
- BACNet support for EP4502 controller.
- Added new Entry/Exit report which generated a report of entry/exit times for cardholders based off of a designated in & out reader.
- The Auto Archiver will not run if the disk space is low.
- Passwords expire after 72hours if set to “User must change Password” after a password reset.
- Improved server host communication when outage causes ICs to drop offline, they will now reconnect more efficiently.
- Servers that have AccessXpert licenses will now automatically be branded as such.
- Improved the “All Assigned Cards” report to now show active/inactive.
- Badge Types can now be duplicated using the “save as” option.
- Added barcode support for custom attributes.
- Fixed a bug where custom relay times could not be configured.
- Corrected US Memorial Date inside of Holiday Generator.
- Fixed a bug where I/O names could potentially have duplicate Global Address values resulting in incorrect display names.
- Fixed a bug in setting custom LED reader behavior where the on time would match the off time.
- Simulated card read now supports long values (9223372036854775807)
- Fixed “Active Cards Last Used” report from displaying some incorrect headings and messages.
- Fixed an issue where updating an admins photo with the mobile app while looking at the person window would throw an exception.
- Fixed a bug where having over 50 badge types would prevent users from opening new badge types.