Keep – Release Notes 16.1
Release 16.1 @ April 1, 2016.
- • Also see some of the tools we’ve created which are available in our technical certification program.
New Features / Enhancements
- • Added support for Allegion NDE wireless gates & locksets over RS485.
- • Added Support for M5 Devices
- FN-M5-IC, Intelligent Controller
- FN-M5-COM, Power & RS485 communications bridge
- FN-M5-2RP, 2 reader interface module, 4 inputs, 6 outputs
- FN-M5-2SRP, 2 supervised reader interface module, 4 in, 6 out
- FN-M5-8RP, 8 supervised reader interface module
- FN-M5-20IN, 20 auxiliary input module
- FN-M5-16DOR, 16 auxiliary output module
- FN-M5-16DO, 16 digital relay module
- FN-M5-2K, 4 reader interface module, 18 inputs, 12 outputs
- • Cameras can now be added to floor plans, and viewed by single clicking.
- • Fixed an issue where the Keep Management Client would require two saves to successfully create new databases.
- • Fixed an issue where the Audit Log History report would fail to generate.
- • Modified the Access Rights Report template to be more concise.
- • Improved some existing reports
- o Removed duplicate text from the Output Summary Report.
- o Removed duplicate text from the All Cards Expiring Report.
- o Removed duplicate text from the Active Cards Last Users report and reorganized the filtering.
- o Removed duplicate text from the Input Summary Report.
- o Card Deactivation report now includes much richer data.
- o People report now allow time filters to be set on date dependent custom attributes.
- • Fixed an issue where the Event Archiver could timeout during the deletion of events.